For this new year, I also want to discover new blogs. I love to read and I am constantly looking for new blogs or articles to read. I am going to list a couple of my favorite blogs that I enjoy reading. Also I have just joined the world of pinterest, those of you familiar with pinterest feel free to give me pointers. http://www.pinterest.com/jaredfehrenbach/
Here are some of my favorite blogs to read and websites to go to.
- Seth’s Blog is a great blog to check out if you are an entrepreneur or a creative or just need some good encouragement. http://sethgodin.typepad.com/
- Jon Acuff is a dreamer, who has a passion for those ready to start something new. He is also one of the nicest guys that I have met. I have talked with him four times in real life at church conferences and he remembered me, which was really meaningful to me, because he knows so many people. http://acuff.me/
- A website that I go to keep up with the younger generation that has been really interesting is elitedaily.com
- A blogger that I started following last year on WordPress named Jodie has been a great resource. She has a lot of knowledge about writing, and blogging, very easy to relate to. Check her out. http://www.wordsreadandwritten.com
- My wife, Sarah is also a blogger, she is currently working on her first novel. She is very talented and writes on different topics then I do. Give her a follow at http://thelifeofmadamf.wordpress.com/
- Last but not least in the slightest, I love to read my brother-in-law’s blog Adam Powell is very funny, very clever with his blog consisting of great short stories. Give him a read at https://adamdanielpowell.wordpress.com/
Now that I have shared what are some blogs that you recommend? Also feel free to leave a link to your own blog, I would love to start reading what you’re writing.